- October 2022
The National Department Of Health is a statutory Organization focused on 5 main deliverables to the people of Papua New Guinea of this Corporate Plan:
- 1.Guide to improve delivery of internal NDoH corporate and administration services.
- 2.Realignment of the new NDoH Organization Structure to effectively perform the mandated core functions under Sections 4,5, 20 of the NHAA 1997 and coordinate implementation of Government policy directives and, required interventions under the National Health Plan 2021-2030.
- 3.Ensure delivery of health services by service delivery agencies are in compliance with the relevant policies, plans and the national health service standards (NHSS).
- 4.Effective delivery of NDoH annual recurrent activities
- 5.Effective coordination of capacity building support for the PHAs and other agencies.
Wan Boi, Wan Gel Video
Press Statement From The Minister
During my short time as Minister for Health and HIV/AIDS, the greatest challenge we now face as a part of the global community, and as a country, is the threat of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). This assessment of risk of spread and risk of impact of COVID-19 is very high at the global level – and this very high risk assessment also applies to PNG. Read More
Our Focus ....
Vision, Mission, Goals & Values
An organization of excellence leading the health sector with sound planning, robust health standards, compliance and a preferred public health sector employer.
To provide sound health sector leadership in development of plans, setting of quality health standards, processes, legislations and effective coordination of service delivery agencies through robust development of our workforce and sound partnerships.
The Department’s values are those clear and important beliefs, ethics, attitudes and work culture that staff are encouraged to apply and demonstrate in all aspects of their working lives. This includes:
- Professional leadership with direction, loyalty and moral courage,Individual competence and accountability.
- Decisions based on the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
- Cohesive team work, which is outcome oriented and innovative.
The trusted leader in health sector creating conditions for the population to have greater access to quality primary health and international standard of secondary and tertiary health service.
International & Other Health Related Conferences
With a strong motto to create impact and awareness
Public meeting about a topic in which people give their own presentation or be part of a panel discussion ...View
Countries and Areas of the WHO Western Pacific Region. ...View
The Executive Board decided that the Seventy-third World Health Assembly should be held at the Palais des Nations and the International Conference Centre in Geneva ...View
Community Health Posts
With defined Vision and sincere Mission
See Our Gallery
Reach us for any sort of infomration or reference communication towards Health and Wellness..!!